Working across a variety of mediums and surfaces from commercial to personal projects, Nicole could whittle her title down to Illustrator, Artist and Designer.
As many good creative journeys begin, Nicole’s childhood obsession with interpreting the world around her (with whatever mark-making tool was available) evolved into an ongoing commitment to refining her craft. The sense of wonder that often resulted after discovering a new technique encouraged her forward to keep exploring the potential of her creativity.
Fast forward a few years and many marks later, Nicole has taken on studies in both Visual Arts and Graphic Design giving her confidence across various analogue and digital approaches. Relishing in personal projects, commissions and collaborations, she is constantly developing and refining her style. On the side of these personal and commercial projects, Nicole has shared her love for the creative process through ongoing workshop and teaching appointments.
(Most recent to past)
- 'Cellular' Solo Exhibition at Bond & Lane Canteen 2018
- Art Auction (Group Show) at Peanut Gallery Adelaide 2017
- Disposable (Group Show) at BSIDE Gallery Melbourne AUS 2017
- As Above, So Below (Solo Exhibition) at The Stockroom Melbourne AUS
- Transient 2015 Brunswick Street Gallery Melbourne AUS 2015
- Love Me, Leave Me Espionage Gallery Adelaide 2011
- Sticks, Stones, Broken Bones Visual Graduation Exhibition. Adelaide 2010
- Workshops (corporate and private)
- Mural work (interior and exterior)
- Live Art and other events
- Commercial Illustration
- Private Commissions
- School visits and art classes